XPOWER US Limited Warranty
What is covered?
Your XPOWER equipment (excluding parts, accessories, filters, scented beads, and refurbished items) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original purchase date within the United States when used as intended (per the Owner’s Manual). Please retain your proof of purchase. This warranty provides shipping one way in the Continental US only and at no extra cost to you. All labor and parts are necessary to ensure your equipment is in proper operating condition. The replacement of your equipment or any part of your equipment under warranty will not extend the warranty period. This limited warranty is not transferable. For international purchases, please contact your local authorized XPOWER Distributor. Please call XPOWER at 855-855-8868, email us at: [email protected] or register your warranty at below form:
This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
What is not covered?
XPOWER shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
• Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance.
• Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by XPOWER.
• External sources such as weather, electrical outages or power surges.
• Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
• Normal wear and tear (IE: Cord, fuse, motor brushes, pet dryer hose, misting nozzle, etc.)
The XPOWER/VIKING Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER the brushes on the Pressurized Wall Cavity Drying (PDS) line of equipment beyond the first use. Any motor issues beyond the first use will require the customer to return the unit(s) for inspection. The PDS-12/PDS-21 brushes and motors are wear and tear parts that will require replacing over time.
The XPOWER Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER the brushes on our pet dryer line of equipment beyond the first use. Any motor issues beyond the first use will require the customer to return the unit(s) for inspection. The brushes and motors are wear and tear parts that will require replacing over time.
Before service can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you contact XPOWER with your model name/number, serial number, date and place of purchase to initiate a RA Case# (Return Authorization Case #).
• Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
• All work will be coordinated by XPOWER or its authorized agents.
• Any replaced defective parts will become the property of XPOWER.
• Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call XPOWER at 855-855-8868 or email us at, [email protected] to receive help and/or your RA Case#.
XPOWER Manufacture INC,
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm PST
Email: [email protected]