- Captures a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Utilizes Extruded Activated Carbon – carbon pellets manufactured to uniform size helps to ensure maximum airflow and maximum contact
- Works by adsorption, carbon filtration’s natural ability to attract and hold gas and liquid molecules on its surface
- One pound of carbon has 534,438 square yards of available surface – equivalent to the area covered by more than 100 football fields
- Compatible with XPOWER X-2480A and X-2580 Mini Air Scrubbers
XPOWER Mini Air Scrubber CF15 13″ x 13″ x 1.4″ Thick Activated Carbon Filter
The CF15 activated carbon filter now equips the XPOWER Mini Air Scrubbers to capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot and smoke, food odors, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odors, and many other compounds.